Soap & Glory | Sugar Crush Body Wash



Hi Guys! I hope you’re all well and had a great weekend. Mine was spent feeling sorry for myself on the sofa with a stomach bug – not fun! Today I want to share a product with you all that I’ve really enjoyed using lately and it’s the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash. If you read my haul post here you will already know I bought this a little while ago and I’ve been using it ever since. As I love the body scrub so much you can imagine my excitement when I discovered they’ve now released a body wash and a body butter to compliment the scrub. I decided to just pick up the body wash for now as I’m still working my way through The Righteous Butter, also from Soap & Glory.

So, back to the body wash. As I just mentioned, I absolutely adore the Sugar Crush body scrub and then main reason for this is the divine scent. If you haven’t sniffed these products before, you must! A wonderful blend of crushed brown sugar and tangy limes makes for the most beautiful scent in the whole world. (No, I’m not exaggerating – it’s the best scent I’ve ever come across). Not only is it amazing for me to sniff in the shower like a total loon but it also gives me that much needed wake up boost in a morning. I find anything with citrus notes makes for a perfect early morning wake up call and lets face it, we all need one of those when we have a long day of work ahead of us.

Aside from the scent, which I could go on and on about all day, the body wash itself is really lovely. If you’ve used ‘Clean of Me’ shower gel also from Soap & Glory, this has the same milky white colour and creamy consistency as that. I find it lathers up really easily, feels very nourishing and moisturising on my skin and of course makes me smell fabulous. What more could I want from a body wash? I also really love the packaging of the product - its huge meaning it will last a long time and has a handy pump dispenser. The bright pink and lime green colours really stand out at the end of my bath and all the quirky extras that make Soap & Glory such a unique brand are a lovely touch. My personal fave on this bottle is the quote 'Simply the Zest' - ahhh, the small things in life!

I really adore this product and as much as I love my ‘The Righteous Butter’, I now want to replace it with the Sugar Crush body butter so my little collection is complete. Is that sad? Well yes, probably, but to smell like freshly squeezed limes, I don’t mind ;).

The body wash is available to buy on the Boots website here for £6.50 which is a pretty good deal considering you get a whopping 500ml of product. It might seem like quite a lot to spend on a body wash but trust me, its so worth it!

Have you tried any products from the Sugar Crush range? Do you love them as much as me?

Lots of Love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
-->